WHY SHOULD I HAVE A FOUR-WHEEL ALIGNMENT?
Even though it can be extremely subtle, your wheels can become misaligned form the normal mishaps and jolts of every day driving. Once your wheels are out of alignment, it can:
- Negatively affect your vehicle’s drivability
- Noticeably reduce your fuel efficiency
- Expedite the wear of your tires
Scheduling a four-wheel alignment in Ann Arbor will help improve driving safety by ensuring the proper amount of tire contacts the road. In addition, a four-wheel alignment will help you optimize your fuel economy and extend the life of your tires, which can save you a substantial amount of money.
Causes of Misalignment
Over any period of time, the standard settling of suspension coupled with the stresses of bushings and springs will cause your alignment to change. In addition to the normal driving, the following factors can help push your wheels out of alignment:
- Rubbing against a curb
- Driving over a pothole
- Driving over big bumps
- Carrying heavy or large loads
- Aggressively driving
- Worn or damaged suspension parts like strut mounts, ball joints, tie rods, or bearing plates
- A minor fender bender.
CONTACT LAFONTAINE CADILLAC FOR FOUR-WHEEL ALIGNMENT
You spend a lot of time in your vehicle, so it only makes sense to ensure it’s in tip-top condition. And scheduling a four-wheel alignment service at LaFontaine Cadillac can improve your driving experience, comfort, safety, and save you money down the road. Contact LaFontaine Cadillac today to schedule a four-wheel alignment.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Complimentary Multi-Point Inspection
- Rental Cars Available
- Courtesy Transportation Shuttle
- Complimentary Beverage & Coffee Bar
- Online Service Scheduling
- Vending Machines
- Certified Technicians
- Genuine OEM Parts
- Flat Screen TVs